Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Letter To Jane

Dearest Self,
I'm terrified of whats to come, you know. The future really is the scariest place to go, in this life. But I have you.
You who knows me like no other ever can, or will.
We've been through some rough times, haven't we? It only feels lately like we're headed for even more. It feels okay though.
I wake up with your thoughts, your ideas in my head. You're smarter than they give you credit for, you know.
You're strong, and much too wise for your young age. Long years, these have been. It may even seem at times that your memory is failing; based on the hurt you can recall, and the happiness you cannot.
Have no fear. A bright horizon comes to those who work for it, love.
Love Always,
You

P.S. I'm proud of the four papers you did tonight, too! :)

No comments: