Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm feeling this void, lately.
It's as though I'm not a real person; I don't really feel connected to anything. I guess this should come as no surprise...it IS the winter time. I lose all faith in life when the sun is gone, it seems. Last winter, I was a completely different person. I had a best friend that I was truly connected to, a living situation that was, while sometimes intense, comfortable. Men in my life that enjoyed my company, and a healthy sex life. I spent every day in the sunshine of life.
I will admit that I often times find myself missing those perks, though at times I'm glad that my fast-paced lifestyle has found some sturdy ground.
I have been sitting here thinking and re-thinking the brash course of events that have played out as my life in the past year. I find myself at a loss as to how to describe them, but I cannot be sure as to whether or not that is a good thing.
I shall work on figuring this out.

No comments: